IMPORTANT:AttackDefense Labs is included with a Pentester Academy subscription! Upgrade Now to access over 1800+ Labs.
Already a Pentester Academy student? Your access will continue uninterrupted. Please use the same Google account to login here.
Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
Capture The Flag XXIII
2-node-ctf | Level: Easy | Total Lab Runs: 0 | Premium Lab |
IMPORTANT: Please read carefully before starting the lab.
- This lab is dedicated to you! No other users are on this network :)
- Once you start the lab, you will have access to a Kali terminal based instance. This machine has an interface with IP address 192.X.Y.Z.
- The lab has two target machines which should be located on the same subnet i.e. 192.X.Y.0/24
- The target systems most of times, belong to "admin" or "root" user.
- Do not attack the gateway located at IP address 192.X.Y.1
- You can use all tools installed in Kali to complete this lab.
- We have also installed additional tools under the folder /root/tools. These might come in handy during this or other CTFs on AttackDefense.
Lab Access Technicalities:
- Delivering everything via the Browser can be challenging and we heavily rely on web sockets! We recommend Google Chrome as the browser of choice.
- AD Blockers and other Browser Extensions might cause problems. Disable them for this website. Open an Incognito Window and retry.
- If a lab does not load, restart your browser and visit the Lab URL again. Most of the times, the browser might have had an interim issue working with web sockets.
- Please stop the lab if you are taking a long break or are done for the day.
- This lab has only 1 Flag to be collected.
- The Flag can be identified either by the strings flag, flagX, FLAG, FLAGX.
- The Flag can either be a normal string or a 32-character random Hex string.
Password dictionaries to use:
- We would love your feedback!
- Please use the feedback button on the bottom right on any page to contact us.
- Our working hours are 9AM-6PM PT but please leave a message and we will try and respond as soon as we can.
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email email@example.com