IMPORTANT:AttackDefense Labs is included with a Pentester Academy subscription! Upgrade Now to access over 1800+ Labs.
Already a Pentester Academy student? Your access will continue uninterrupted. Please use the same Google account to login here.
Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
infra-mongodb | Level: Easy | Total Lab Runs: 0 | Premium Lab |
MongoDB is a document-oriented NoSQL database system. A mongodb server is installed in the lab environment (localhost). The objective of this challenge is to interact with the mongodb server using PyMongo python library and answer the following:
- List the names of database present on mongodb server? Specify “,” as separator.
- List the name of collection present inside database “binary”?
- What is the value of flag document?
- What is the value of complex number stored in collection “complex” in database “binary”?
- What is the name of user who has email “non@lacusMaurisnon.edu” in current collection in user database?
- How many users are present in banned collection in database user?
- How many cities are present in collection “city” in database “city” which have a population less than 1000 and belongs to the state “Ohio”?
- How many cities are present in collection “city” in database “city” which have a population greater than 15000 and belongs to the state “Ohio”?
- What is the name of the 7th user sorted alphabetically in current collection in database users?
- What is the average population of state “MA” in collection city in database city (Up to 2 decimal places)?
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email email@example.com